The Humble Hooligans are:
- 5 Guys, and sometimes several gals who sub in from time to time.
- Guamanian, Columbian, Mexican, Hawaiian, Welsh, British, German, and Irish.
- Have the ability to play over 20 instruments and each member can play at least three.
- Rescue and love animals!
- Have traveled collectively to over thirty countries including India, all over South America, North America, all throughout Europe, and Iceland!
- Have odd collections like. . . Bowties, Vinyl Records. Chickens, Old Music Books, Instruments (Even ones they can’t play), sports and trading cards, and power tools.
- Between the five of them they have played over 10,000 gigs (approx. and with all of their bands combined).
- Have studied and practiced three different martial arts, Judo, Capoeira, and Karate.
- Have seven kids.
- Have 8 dogs, 2 cats, loads of chickens, and a fish named Seaweed.
- Can drive a manual transmission and two have motorcycle licenses.
- All of them have been teachers at some point.
- Have written 7 books collectively.
- Have more than 10 tattoos between them.
- Love Moonpies.
- Love to hike and go on adventures.
- Live in Three different States.
- BEARDS! and facial hair. . .Ears and Eyebrows count right?!?!
- Have attended 13 different Colleges!
- Love making and Performing music! (Duh)
Helmut De La Cruz